Thursday, August 15, 2024

buzdil mujrim

...absolutely not,  you won't do anything  of the sort 
But  why, she is my closest friend  and above all she needs my help 
If you want to help  transfer money amount directly online  in her account,  there is no need to meet her 
What are you saying ashman,  this way she will definitely feel insulted,  she desperately wants to meet me  , how can I tell her Just that  that my husband  suspects you  so I can  give you  the certain amount  but I can't see you personally,  she  was annoyed 
You can  inventory some  reasonable excuse  of course  he became  rather   weary 
Ever since our marriage this is what you have been doing,  all my old contacts have left me  because of your  excuses  , now I have made new friends list on the social media   and you are not tolerating them 
Sofia try to understand,  the world of social media is completely fake,  you are not aware of this,  the attractive words we read on the screens   hide behind them  their ugly  truth 

No comments: