Thursday, October 17, 2024

page 101

....in the families with  young grown up girls such   behavior  is not acceptable,  if  you don't reform yourself  your sisters will  be affected negatively  spoke fida bitterly 
You are pouring out all your inner rage on me,  why don't you ask who is the wrong doer, who is talking against Ada  blackening her reputation,  he even  laughed at me in a sinister manner when I was passing by , I fuming slapped  hard on his face,  all the neighbors  gathered to take his side and began  accusing me and showered dirty abuses on me , thereafter what a hearty  bashing I gave him you saw that with your own eyes,  Mrs jafry added  dogs nature is to bark but it's not advisable to bark along with the dogs , wasim shall be punished for the crime  he has committed soon 
Fida Sar down on the bed,  around his right eye black circle appeared 
Mrs jafry  worriedly   looked at Ada  and  asked her to warm up a piece of cloth to press it on her brother's eye,  the two girls were sent away to the kitchen to also get warm milk,  Mrs jafry  began pressing his eye with her veil  corner , he shook away her hand,  
In the  morning  land lady had come,  she threatened to vacate the house,  the grocery store refused to give groceries 

No comments: