Thursday, October 10, 2024

page 23

...most likely I won't  be home for lunch,  you have your food,  I will call you later,  I am ready to receive  congratulations from Bashir ali,  just before shutting off the phone he said  shaisra was  a very nice girl,  she takes good care of me  I suggest you too get a second wife,  woman  changes life quality  with her luck , just now she informed me prize bonds five hundred rupees worth   won fifty thousand  each,  raqya isn't lucky for you,  give her a divorce and  marry someone else 
Bashir ali  sitting down in a chair  spoke worriedly,  there isn't enough food fir us and you are suggesting another marriage,  your  ideas are unpredictable and quite surprising 
Then simply get rid of her , kill her , you will get the insurance policy  rwenty  billion , he smiled,  reassuringly  making a promise to send his files  forward  quickly 
Killing someone isn't so simple or I would have long ago  and you know it insurance company doesn't pay on murders 

No comments: