Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Sada-e- zamir

Conscience  speaketh to  man
-Your  every sinful deed   is  poisoned arrow
-The closer  you get  to  sinning  the more quickly    it  ushers  me  to  my  death
-Stop  analysing    who  I  am for  I  am the  same with  whom tou  stay  annoyed  all  your  life
-Every  wrong  deed  of  you helps  you  emerge  victorious  and  defeats  me
-You  never  heed  to  my  instructions
-Uncaring  of  my identity  and  your  own self  respect  comes  naturally  to  you
-Fear  the  Wrath of  Almighty-you  turn deaf  ear
-My  alerts  to  you   to stay  away  from the  wrong    go  unheard
-Human   without  humanity  , you  smell of  my blood , killer  of  me 
-Conscience  -the  world  speaks  of  is  dead
-Accused  of  killing  the  man "s  humane-ness man himself  should be   blamed  for  being the  killer  of  his  soul companion--Conscience

No comments: