Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Page 81-82

  • My  Friend, I  appear  outwardly  calm  always  to  you
  • The  unsettling  noise   from within rises  what  you  know
  • Who  knows  you  may  change  your  attitude
  • A  doubt  rises  what  you know
  • Tales  of  separations overheard somewhere
  • Flashes  flares  burst my  mind
  • Soundless, listless, lifeless  it  is
  • Absolute  horrifying  silence what  you know
  • Your  presence  radiates  seasons  of  joy
  • Desiring  heart  beats  what  you know
  • Beyond  the  limits  of tolerance turning  all  milestones
  • A solitary  tear  spills  out  what  you know
  • Ever  reminiscent moments of  past
  • Uncontrolled  beats   of  my longing  heart
  • That unloving  tale  of  woe of  my  life
  • Yet  each whim granted what  you  know

No comments: