Saturday, April 8, 2017

page 19-





-hello,  rose  ahmed"s  voice  on the  ear  piece, 
, its  me
-who  me
-hurya  speaking
-who  hurya
-which  hurya   of  the  heavens?
-his  silly  joke  was  irritating, she  began  fuming
-fine , if  you  do  not  recognize  me  , then ... her  threat  brought  him to  his  senses,
-all  right,  all  right, i  did  not  know  your  name, 
-but  you  know  me  from my  voice
-of  course, it  is  me  and  only   found  in thousands 
-whose  number  is  this  you  calling  from
-home  landline  
-i  will  remember  not  to  ring  you  up until  you  give  me  a  missed  call
-she  made  excuses  of  her  father  and  brothers  coming  home  and shut  off, throwing  the  phone  on her  bed  and  then  flinging  herself   as  if  floating  in air 

No comments: