Sunday, December 10, 2017

from previous-

-he  turned  the  pages  so  many  of  them  were  blanks,  then his  eyes  stopped  on
-let  me   stay  busy
-light  of  your  memories   do  not  get  a  way
-so  very  busy  do  i  stay
-from the  light  of  your  memories  so  far  am  i
-the  woman  then  and  now
-separated  with  ages  between
-worries  of  home  and  family
-i  must  prepare  food , present  a  dish  here
-i  must  chop  onions, produce  a  salad
-decorate  the  table  make  arrangements
-for  all are  coming
-washing  is  waiting  and  children too
-homework  needs  attention, text  books  too
-dishes  must  be  done, cleaning  of  rooms  too
-evening   is  arrived  and  tea  time  too
-guests  are  expected  , home  needs  retiching  too
-no  time  to  miss  you
-how  nice  it  is  for  you  and  me
-that  my  world  remains  dry
-let  me  work  and  remain busy
-let  me  stay  busy

No comments: