Saturday, July 7, 2018

ekart -

new  to  on line  soppung  becayse  COD  suits  me  in small  amounts,  usually  less  than  five  hundred  i  order  parcels  for  me  to  pass  my  time  and  enjoy  the  latest  technology, single  and  stay  home  i  have  nobody  to  run around  errands  for  me, depending  on home  delivery  i  grew  up  watching  as  my   background  was  influential  and  powerful  , now  all  equals   with   one  vote  each  all  are  commoners  , not  liking  to  mix  with  partying  shopping  gossiping  women  who  sleep  and  talk  sex  life  of  others  to  pass  their  time  i  turned  to  tatting  which  is  one  of  my  talents, others  are  naturally  playing  cards,  chess, music,  dancing  and  learning  languages, i  understand  thought  content  is  always  different  to  language  ,
-ordered  fiirst  time  amazon  fr  lotus seeds  which  came  in bulk  and  it  was  more  expensive, followed  by   yarn  that  i  did  not  want  but  i  refused  to  return it  and  tatted  the  rope  into  motifs  and sent  them all  to  my  great  aunt  still  active  and  young    and  full of  life
-then lost  of  the  things  on amazon are  not  COD  and  i  dont  prepay  for  what  i  dont  have
-i  turned  to  flip kart  it  suits  me  and  fab india  so  stylish
-its  local  nexys    i  observed, my  kinetic  would  be  mangled  when i  emerged  from hotels  with  packed  foods, it  was  not  mine  but  my  brother  who  left  it  here  and  lives  in bombay, once  i  pished  the  kinetic  to  the  nearest   mechanic  across the  road when i  came  out  to  bid  farewel to  the  hostess  friend  to  find  my  vehicle  was  manfles, the  mechanic  opened  the  whole  thing  as  the  night  descended  and  refused  to  put  it  back
-i  went  to  a  shop  to  buy  groceries  of  my  choice  when he  refused   at  six  to  deliver  my  parcel home  as he had  promised  , i  was  detained  against my  wish  for  half  hour   because   he  explained  it  was  not  available  with him
-its  not  all so  simple  and  its  all off  screen
ration shop  refuses  to  send  me my  choicest  brands  for  others  prefer  different  ones, the  three  wheelers  are  not  around  when i  want  them  to  transport  me  to  some place  i  need  urgently  to  reach, i  took  numbers  of  who  would give  me  theirs  are  never  available  and  when are  they  take  rounds  of  their  choice  , to  their  relatives  houses  and  once  the  driver  stopped  on the  highway  with  engine  running  to  speak  to  a  friend  another  driver
-only  managing  finances  honestly  is  not  honesty  and  there  are  more  factors  that  make  life  better  when we  are  compatible  in values
-so  last  time  this  courier  came  in without  contacting  and  delivered  me  my  irst  parcel  when i  shifted  from amazon to  flipkart, second  time  he  gave  me  a  neighbour   from the  sikh  community "s  wrist  watch    in exchange  of  my  madura  coats  threads,  i  had  to  call  the  service  to  return  my  stuff  and  take  their  idiotic   parcel  same  size    same   rate,
-this  was  the  first  time  he  wore  this  ekart  uniform  proving  him wrong,  i  canceled  my  orders  all  of  them  when he  said  at  three  pm  he  called  me  to  the  gate to  collect  my parcel  and  then  say  he  did  not  have  it,  ,

Comments

No comments: