Saturday, January 8, 2022

ek lafz muhabbet ka...

....there is nobody outside,  she stopped  
But I did hear a sound  she turned to look at her bashfully 
Perhaps the door was banging  from the  wind  explained she with an expressionless face  seriously
Her heart sinking  she walked  tiredly  back into the lounge  to collapse in the sofa placed by the window  to look out at the  pouring rain,  the  earthy scent rose  to fill up the wet air , the winds  howled , unknown fears gripped her heart 
How long will you wait for him  asking  she also came to  sit next to her
Perhaps till my last breath 
If he had  to come back  he would have she avoided looking at her and  looked the other way  the lawn and climbers  silhouettes  appeared  like  pencil sketches 
But it was you who always  insisted  he would return 
Since when  have you started  following my  instructions 
Ever since  I gave up following my mind to  follow my heart 
You better  be  you and not listen to anyone  except your mind 

No comments: