Wednesday, May 15, 2024

page 23

....I could lose my job  my friend 
So you must 
What rubbish,  you want my family to starve to death  he screamed 
And what about the whole   nation dying because of your  actions  from the other side the response was equally  satisfying 
Are you a friend or a foe 
Of course  I am your friend indeed  who comes rushing  every time  you need my help  or who decent person  ever  visits  police personnel 
Just help me  stop arguing,   I received orders  to keep  a vigilant eye on that  damage Mariya and on her all activities  but she  is beyond me, I was following her  normally  but somehow suddenly she vanishes like an illusion 
It was Jalal  a junior of kamran explaining his experiences  to akmal a newspaper reporter  who collected juicy gossip  and  had access to several  contacts 
Naturally she is aware she is being followed by you  that  is simple  apparently,  it was easy for akmal to  explain the situation 
Now I don't possess Suleman magic tricks  to hide my five feet 
Nine inches   personality,  Jalal was  quite  irritated  
Friend  you need to update your surveillance skills 

No comments: