Friday, May 17, 2024

page 51

...let me  do this noble  task , let maskan get married and go away  Sohail Mia is my next    choice  and definitely I shall find a suitable match for him,  she  and   also for your  wonderful  boy,  she had blossomed   that mazhar was still not married 
Thank you very much  but I am the mother and still alive  and I will  do the  choosing myself  raqya  frankly explained her  point 
But nice girls aren't easy to find,  it's like  refilling empty wells in a desert,  just look at them  they are  searching for eleven years someone suitable for their brother  but nobody  has ever crossed their mind   argued the matchmaker  hoping to convince them 
The meal was also    served  
Perhaps they really don't want their brother  got married, 
When they feel like eating good food they go out looking for girls,  she was  completely  tired of them,  
What exactly do you mean by that 
Do you think we are  nit decent people and find excuses to  get first class  welcome  from  unsuspecting  families,  we have enough  more than enough  good food  for us we need not go out hunting  

No comments: