Thursday, May 23, 2024

page 45

....dear  don't mind if I say something 
Mother  what are you saying,  you don't need my permission ypto speak to me,  she was  hurt
The matter isn't about taking permission  but it's about its  delicate nature,  most probably you shall  feel bad   her tone was  rather serious 
I assure you I won't  feel bad  you just speak up what's on your mind  she tried to convince her mother 
Dear you do know it your abbu was a most  honest  and self respected  man , we ate enough  but never did we ever swallow  any morsel  earned dishonestly or gotten from beggary or robbery 
You too keep me well fed or half fed but the food must be gotten from  honest sweat and dignity 
She had recovered  from  the private clinic treatment and  the room conditioning  
Don't you worry at all  I got a NGO to help me  out in your  case 

No comments: