Tuesday, March 25, 2008

nakamiyon se kaam

nakamiyon se kaam
2008-03-26 02:27:54 GMT
Comments: 0 Permanent Link
past dreams
O me, what eyes hath Love put in my head,Which have no correspondence with true sight!Or, if they have, where is my judgment fled,That censures falsely what they see aright?If that be fair whereon my false eyes dote,What means the world to say it is not so?If it be not, then love doth well denoteLove's eye is not so true as all men's 'No.'How can it? O, how can Love's eye be true,That is so vex'd with watching and with tears?No marvel then, though I mistake my view;The sun itself sees not till heaven clears.O cunning Love! with tears thou keep'st me blind,Lest eyes well-seeing thy foul faults should find.Title: Past DreamsArtist:
David Winston
2008-03-26 02:24:31 GMTComments: 0 Permanent Link
suzdal
The name of the settlement Suzdal first appears in Russian history in the year 1024. Suzdal was a farming community along a major trade route. In its history Suzdal has survived destruction by the Tatars and Poles, and lived through the devastation of fires and plagues. Today Suzdal stands as a representation of centuries of architecture and Russian history.

No comments: