Saturday, October 11, 2008

"Be less curious about people and more curious about ideas."Marie Curie
Написать комментарий
Рейтинг записи


One Thought One Feeling Create a positive thought about yourself. For example - "I am a peaceful being" or "I am a loving soul" or "I am filled with constant contentment".Now find an object, associate the object with the thought and meditate on both together. Allow the object to open and deepen the thought and the feelings, which may come with it. Use different objects with different thoughts. For example "I am peace" ..... and .... a tea cup!I imagine filling the cup, not with water but with liquid peace... It fills to overflowing... Spilling peace is not a problem for I have an unlimited amount of peacefulness to pour... I hand the cup to someone I know who is having difficulty with stress... I see them drink from the cup and smile... Already they are feeling more relaxed...

No comments: