Thursday, August 4, 2011

Page 76-- 77

  • I  have  loved  you
  • Innocently
  • Unknowingly
  • To  hide  it  in my  heart  silently
  • To  burn it
  • Unintentionally
  • On my  mind"s  new  chapters
  • Writ  is  your  name
  • Who  knows  , who  understands
  • But  just  you, I  know
  • Fragrance  of  my  love
  • Recognised
  • Then you  learnt  to  fly
  • Higher  and  higher  and  higher
  • Flying  high  who knows  love
  • About  loving
  • Dignity of  love
  • Conditions  of  love
  • Limitations  of  love
  • The  only  measure  of  love  is  truth
  • You  couldn't  be  loved
  • I  couldn"t  explain
  • Myself
  • To  measure  my  soul
  • There  was  no  proper  scale
  • Not  being  accepted
  • We  become  travellers  of  two  forked  paths
  • But  still
  • I  have  loved  you--its  the  truth

No comments: