Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Junoon---- the passion



My  passions  covered  all destinations
Mind boggling  has  been my  whole  life

Helpless in love-I  am  undesired
Let  heavens  beam up  my  passions

Traces  of  passion in love  are  seen
Some what  people  make  the  lovers  crazy

For  a  betrayal-faithfulness  how  long
Forget the  one  who  "s  forgotten you

Do  smile  again for  the  sake  of love
Dignity of  my  passion depends  on you

Shakil ask someone If  its  not  passion
I  belong  to the  one  who"s  not  mine 

Passion luring  made  me  homeless
All  my  life  dust  of  native  land  kept  calling me  back

Listen you  who shatter their  glass homes
Its  not  my  passion in every  destruction

Passion goes  a  long  way  beyond love
Little  love  also  turns  one most  secretive  in love



No comments: