Monday, March 5, 2012

translated beitbazi

naive  are who  ask why ghalib lives
when fated  he  is  to  die  another  day--ghalib


Its  no  youth  no  youth  for  is
Empty  of  magical passion--jigar


Lest  my  desire  is  fulfilled
I  fear  you  fade  away from my  mind--nasir  qasmi


Stop not  for  me  o  stranger
Changes  not  life  just  by  passing  by--mehmood  khazim

My  secrets  are  about  to be  uncovered
When my insight  is  covered

Slumbering  heavy  eyes  open wide
The  stone  I  am  unmelting  uncrushable--jazeb qureshi

The  new  stars  shone  in my  light
A  tiny  mud  lamp  illuminates  the  insignificant  path--salim ahmed

Unidentifiable  emotions  in your  eyes
Storms  of  worried  connections visible--iftikhar  arif

Drunkenness  is  a  state  of  mind
Blame  not  the  giver  the glass  or  the  wine--iqbal  azim

No comments: