Wednesday, November 7, 2012

page 141

wearing  a  rose veil
in a  light  singing   drizzle
walking  without  slippers
asking  where  the  town of  roses  is
love  unclear
  to decorate   special  dreams  she  roamed
questioning  eyes
unsettling  incomplete  unfulfilled  dreams
reflecting  images
ought  to  I  look into  them
a  name  unwrit
did  their  vision   get  that
or  dropped  like  a  forgotten piece
ought  to  I  speak
or  querry
how  to  share  my  feelings
its  so  important
meeting  each  other
being  together
to  tell  I  have  a  throbbing  heart
that  beats  for  her
life  and  my  soul  is  meant  for  her
she  alone is  my  aim
life  is  meaningless
without  her inclusion
how  to  tell her
if  she  is  absent
if  she  not  arond
to  see  her  is  life
to  see  her  in her  eyes  long 
is  living  a  full life



No comments: