Thursday, June 12, 2014

gazal--

my  animosity  was  with the  wind so  i  was  put  off

the  lamp  of  all night  long  was  merged  in the  dark shadows

the  moon of   sad  nights  stood  by  your  window

your  dreams  were  your life  shattered  by  someone

the  destined  writ  on your  palms  with  the  blood  of  desires

your name  framed  with  fireflies decorating life

the  closest  to  my  heart my  soul mate  is  a  stranger

still  slave  of  hers  who has erased  me  from their  life

the  lamp  of  your  life  lit  to  be  burnt  down

depending on the  will of  winds  finished  to  ashes

praying  to  almighty  never  let  sorrow  touch  the  beloved

shower  so  many  joys  on them who  cheated  me

experienced  their love  and  loyalty  who  left  me  forever

uncomplaining  to  my  foes  because  it  was  my  soulmate  who  hurt

leaving  in the  overcast  dark  night  was  your  right

where  rashid  tarin gave  you  right  directions

No comments: