Thursday, June 15, 2017

to a daughter

-be  happy  remain blessed  my  dear  daughter
-take  all  my  blessings  and  good  wishes  from the  
-depth   of  my  soul  o  my  dear  daughter
-be  a  fragrant  flower  in your  husband"s  home
-be  good    home  maker  and  dependable
-never  do  you  forget  and  ignore
-the  values  taught  you  of  life
-stay  so  happy  , never  remember  and  miss  us
-a  father's  prayer  to  my  dear  daughter
-with  your  sweet  nature  good  manners  and  dignity
-prove  yourself  true  to  hold  the  position dear  daughter
-winning  every  soul, inmate  and  family  member
-warming  their  hearts  with  sincerity  
-hues  and  frgrance  from blossoms
-moon  and  stars  lending  their  shine  to  you
-decorate  your  home  with  virtue
-sending  you  off  with ornaments of\
-my  pride  and  honour  and  dignity with  you
-always  protect  them  with  your  life  dear  daughter
-the  time  of  separation is come  
painful, sad  but  hope  and  new  beginning
-be  patient, have  patience  and  keep  patience

No comments: