Friday, June 8, 2018

page 89-

-o  dear  beloved  life  companion  where  have  you  gone  away? you  know  how  impatient  i  become  when  you  are  not  around  fearing  someone  might  steal  you  from me,  while  sleeping  i  pit  you  by  my  pillow, remember  how  i  picked  up  a  fight with  anyone  who  wanted  to  borrow  you  for  even half  hour,  tou  are  always  with  me  , what  i  see  you  make  it  a  point  to  see  it  first,, i  recall  clearly  the  day  i  saw  you  for  the  first  time,   also  do  i  remember  very  clearly  the  day  you  got  injured   and  broken  and  from my  pocket  money  i  pinched  fifty  rupees  to  get  you  welded  from the  local  iron smith, just  once  you   be  back  in  my  life,you  shall  see  how  i  keep  upi  always  maintained  on my forehead   like  a  crown, now  i  remember   fearing  you  might  be  taken  away  from me  i  put  you  away   in a  small  box  last  night,  not  wishing  ill  to  you  and   trying  to  keep  you  safe  and sound  and  in tact  i  put  you  away  o  dear   glasses  

No comments: