Wednesday, September 21, 2022

page 57

.....so you say  moments of joy  evaporate before you know that,  baba you are absolutely right,  even if I want to I can't talk to you freely because it's not possible to  speak to a man battling with life and death,  just wait a while I am coming to tell you how happy I am 
Baba I want to bring you back to life once again,  I wish you would live a long life but at least whatever is left  of it normally,  more than that,  because you are important to me,  I am your own nooralin who has not learnt anything  but have understood much,  a lot of time  is needed,  let me do things pending and not done,  you have to live for me, when you  recover we shall  talk and talk,  I just want nothing else but you get back to life,  she was still  blabbering by  herself when  she received Farhana beghum  s call who asked her what time was her flight  , baba was waiting for her 
Yes, mummy, I was certain he must be waiting for me 
Dear,  did you get to speak to him?
No, just  got his text messages asking about me
It seems he isn't well,  please take care of him 
Do you really feel I don't take care of him 
Of course,  you are taking good care of him  but can't I even  say so when I am  so far away from you 
Dear noor,  it's the way you speak I feel  I am not taking good care of him 
Mummy,  nothing like that,  it's just that I am  so far away I feel helpless and worried 
Dear noor,  don't you worry at all,  just  come home for a few days 

No comments: