Sunday, November 16, 2008


Meditation And Health Visualization (For Heart Patients)The Supreme Soul is like a tuning fork that always vibrates with the frequency of all positive virtues. During the practice of meditation, I tune my consciousness towards this Supreme Energy. As a result my mind also picks up these positive harmonizing and health promoting frequencies. A heart patient could visualize and feel the following positive thoughts to treat himself:I am a soul, a golden star like energy situated between the eyebrows........I gradually fly from the physical body to enter the incorporeal world, a world of soft golden-red light........I am receiving the tranquilizing golden rays of love from the Supreme Being of Light, the ocean of love........Remain submerged in this experience for a few minutes and then continue:Now I focus these rays on my heart region........The positive vibrations of love have covered the complete area of my heart........Undue stimulation of the special nerves responsible for increasing blood pressure is reducing........Heart muscles are becoming relaxed and healthy........Pressure on my blood vessels is reducing........Coronary arteries are softening and the blockages in them are being removed........ Supply of oxygen to the heart is increasing........Discomfort in the chest is receding........Specific visualizations can help patients suffering from different illnesses when combined with the conventional medicines.

No comments: