Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Muhabbet Humsafar Meri


Shab-e-gham tu hi mehmaan ban ke aa ja,
humare ghar ki virani to jaaye,
zera khul ke bhi ro lene do hum ko,
ke dil ki aag tak pani to jaaye,
O Sorrow, My Companion, be my guest one night
Remove my lonesomeness in solitude
Let me cry openly for a while
to kill the fire burning my heart-with water of tears and sigh
Rais Manzil is the center of buzzing activities, saidah and her invalid mother are dumped unsympathetically by the daughter in law , who is attached to her sister, scemes to cage saidah by getting her married off to a hateful odious man,
reza meets danya while he returns from his night shift back to rais manzil as danya is racing down getting late for college collides headlong agianst him, just a young girl bitten by romantic bug she feels may be hitting someone like this is love plans to make friends with his sister ,

No comments: