Monday, January 30, 2023

from previous

....a constable  presented a person before  the Magistrate saying  sir, I have  caught him red handed,  this man  picked up lots of  bananas  from a vendor  on a street in the sadar area and walked off without paying 
The Magistrate sarcastically looked at the  police man  and   said this was a solid case of cheating   the  police constable was arrested for posing as a constable and sent to prison for two months 
.
Dear friend do tell us about the girl you used to go out for  walks in the evenings 
We never had  good raport between us, one day annoyed I declared I didn't love her at all,  I was  fooling her, 
In rage she threatened me I would regret it all my life 
Did she succeed in taking revenge 
Absolutely,  she married me
.
.an artist was asked to portray a door to heart
The artist attempted and painted a beautiful building with a door 
The critic asked why was the door shut  and had no handle to open it
The artist explained the door to heart was not open to all and sundry 
The handle was not necessary because the door to heart opened from only within 

No comments: