Sunday, August 20, 2023

page 74

....you were there for three hours  screamed  sheeba  with  mixed feelings of doubt and surprise,  then what did you talk about  with  fatah Alam
Mind your  volume,  it's  not necessary to tell everyone  retaliated  noora annoyed 
Right  smiled  shamefully  Sheena catching her point,  if these people here heard of it noora might  find herself   kept hostage 
Never mind  it because  after all  fatah alarm isn't that  famous 
What do you know of him , it was  your sheer luck that took you there otherwise it was  Sheena who was to go there 
Wasn't I a fool who on your  one  phone call left the house,  noora really  regretted  it 
That's why I love you sweetie,  you are my soul mate,  said sheeba warmly 
You know it well I went there just for you , for your sake,  I was  all alone,   you should have reached there  in rain too, noora  s tone was saturated with  annoyance 
How could I have  without a car and  no taxi  was  in sight  in the terrible weather  and awful rain,  believe me noor  , I didn't make any mistake,  ammi also  didn't allow me 
Fine,  don't  appear so pathetic  noora softened a bit

No comments: