Friday, October 6, 2023

hayatnau

...no, that can't be a dream,  
Her eyes flew open and she declared loudly  telling herself and began screaming 
I shall never  go with you across this world,  all you want is to destroy me,  I will not go with you,  clutching her hair She held her head tight,  the maid  surreptitiously opened the door and walked inside,  she poured out a glass of water and handed it to her 
I don't want it,  take that away,  with a jerk she  pushed the maid  away,  now she was  shivering,    her  red eyes were  covered with her dark eye lashes  , her unkempt hair  gave her a horrific look,  her features were  beautifully chiseled,  she must have been a most stunning beauty  some time 
Dear,  did you take your pills 
The maid gently touched her
You all have learnt to repeat just one word,  I slept well last night on my pills,  how many times have I told you all the pills are not my solution to my problems,  nor do I need them  at all, she  glared at the maid   savagely 
Allright dear, speak  not so loudly,  children are sleeping,  they might wake up frightened,  look,  I am  praying for you,  trust me all will be fine 

No comments: