Saturday, October 21, 2023

page 24

...are you stalking me 
Qadil afridi was shocked into silence on his  nodding head in affirmation,  was he crazy,  even if he was following her he could have denied it,  he was instead  nodding  in a peculiar manner,  that was  odd in a way to accept  in a mild  confession  sort of 
Seeing you  an idea of a tune  arose in my mind,  till I am done with it I must keep my eyes focused only on you for inspiration,  I can't  lose  my creativity  now,  
How informal  of him , simple approach  without formalities,  straightforward and straightaway  on  familiar   address of singular you, , on qadil afridi  new   worlds opened up, , in  a fraction of a second the stranger had become  her known,  not  aware what following.december would bring her,  , just for now all she wanted was to paint that pair of smiling eyes 

No comments: