Monday, October 23, 2023

page 126

shabb   ....aaaa ....na
When a name like shabana is  cut into pieces  that  changes the entire  meaning  , did you ever  think about it,  change of word  changes the  gist, , did you ever  utter your own name  sweetly,, I am sure when you receive this letter  through  saima  it would  shock you  , your sheer surprise is justified,  , because  any  newly wedded bride two days old    getting such  messages is  strange and  horrifying,  anyhow it is true  you were the heartbeat of all men present in the four days long  function  including me, , you deserve to be  the  heart throb, if you  consider me your   soul mate  then  follow my   appeal  never  stand before the mirror,  there are two reasons for this,   first is this  the mirror is not alive  and  cannot  appreciate your beauty,  appearing before something that doesn't  admire you  is absolutely useless,  second is this  your  mesmerizing  attraction  can  shatter the  glass  and your  just one  image  that  I find impossible to hold on to would  reflect in those thousands of crunches will kill me  and  many more and  you shall be  accused of taking so many innocent lives,  so  believe me  don't you  ever  stand before the mirror 

No comments: