Sunday, February 4, 2024

page 15

....you  are still around and not got lost,  full volume response   drew the attention of another girl walking ahead  who turned to come closer  and asked her what was the matter 
Nothing,  I can handle it
The girl watched her intently before leaving,  harun   again tried  to speak, look, there is definitely some misunderstanding,  there is an urgent and very important issue  I would like to discuss,  just give me a few minutes and I ll explain 
I don't want to hear you just  disappear out of sight,  or I scream you are  kidnapping me,  sge bit into her chocolate and  turned him to stone,  he was left  rooted to the spot , , she wasn't at all  hoping he would  give up that easily,  she turned to look back  in  surprise,  a mirthful  guffaw  burst from him  when he looked at her  stupefied  expression,  , shaking her head she walked away 

No comments: