Wednesday, July 17, 2024

bhoolne ki bimari

...the psychiatrist sat in his office  when suddenly a patient walked in without permission  and lay down in the sofa  where tge patients  would sit to answer  the questions  of the doctor 
Doctor you must help me,  I am  in a  difficult situation,  I am in a position impossible,  I was a successful businessman,  married to a beautiful woman,  happily settled with my children in a big house,  other family members lived with us,  I had a high social standing,  everything is lost, the reason is   memory loss,  business failed  because  I forgot all the names and identities of my clients,  my wife and children left me,  I understand it's not their fault,  usually I don't go back home at nights  anymore because I forgot my own address,  I spent the whole night  wandering around,  my condition is getting worse and worse,  for heaven's sake please help me 

No comments: