Sunday, July 21, 2024

page 15

....by the grace of almighty,  beghum looks fantastically happy,  is everything all right 
At night after  doing the kitchen  she came to her room  to find  Suleman  as usual waiting for her,  danya  put away his empty tea cup on the sidetable and unintentionally  rubbed her face  , naushaba  was leaving for good,  was that really showing on her face 
Perhaps today  there was no trouble  with nothing
Suleman   teased her , she sullen again sat down on the bed looking at him 
You are speaking as if I open up an entire grievances office before you everyday,  I only complain when  I can  tolerate it no more,  I share my tales of sorrow with you in the hope that you will definitely understand me , in fact I share my experiences  with only you  and my intentions are not bad nor do I mean to be complaining 
Her voice became throaty with emotions choking her 
Suleman became nervous and confused,  he exclaimed he was only  teasing her, it was  a joke,  she ought not to become so serious about  little things, he lovingly  called her crazy woman,  hitting his head softly  on her head,  this was his favorite style of  to change  the mood 
Danya sighed deeply 
Of course she was  so happy  but behind every happiness  there is a hidden fear  that  something would happen  to not let her enjoy this happiness 

No comments: