Monday, July 15, 2024

saudae zr

....master   looked at each one surrounding him one by one  , his gaze stopped on wajahat 
I want you to do this work 
Yes of course  , his tone was  polite 
In this bag there are two crore  dollars  said humanity master,   you have to reach  sherjal , , sherjal will take it to someone else  who doesn't live in this  city 
Allright 
It's two  and police mobile    becomes more  hyper active  then  at night,  you must  stay very careful,  the way is rather long,  you will reach there by five 
I will take those routes where police patrol is  absent,  but there is a secret pocket ìn my car the  ghosts of police can also never find it 
Just because of that secret pocket I chose you 
So I start off  on my journey said wajahat,  on my way  I will stop a while at home,  I am already late fir home,  shabnam becomes worried 
But be careful 
Don't you worry  master 
Wajahat picked up the bag and  left the master  s house 
He wanted to go home because both loved each other 
He had just pressed the door bell and shabnam opened the door 

No comments: