Sunday, July 7, 2024

pyari appa

...  for   too many days  she had not  visited  elder appa s , there were so many  reasonable reasons,  now  during the month of ramzan   with daily fasting  going out was not so practical  above all elder appa  and her   long  chatterings were intolerable,  yet  it was decided  strictly on principle  on the eid day   they would give her a surprise visit,  sge otherwise  every day spoke to her on the phone it would not be ethically correct to misbehave  with her appa  in her own house as the hostess,  who served no less than at least five dishes  , it was  entertaining to hear the conversation 
My dear sister,  you are a flop because  of your laziness,  I wash my whole house everyday,  followed by cooking  sehri for seven  that means seven different tasting dishes,  for lunch  sufficient  wholesome meal  for all is  exhausting 
What,  food in ramzan , the  criticizing mouths  were shut up before opening 
Have patience to listen carefully 
 Appa would  say  annoyed 
Hospitality  dear Hospitality,  everyone  comes looking for food  
Because I am single I prepare  iftari,  believe me, two types of sweets and unlimited   salty  dishes,  all appropriate and perfect  fifteen or more so dishes  to keep the children happy,  mian ji  s face swells up like  a country drum 
But appa 
Keep quiet and let me finish  before I forget what did I cook yesterday 

No comments: