Saturday, September 14, 2024

page 12

...here take these besan laddus , suji panjiri,  made in pure ghee
What is the meaning of this appa, do you intend to send this all ration with me,  how many times  have I told you nit to trouble yourself  , making things is a laborious work,  you spend so much precious time  on me  and there all my  friends  finish it all in seconds,  I am not at all benefited from your  hardwork,  keep all the things with you here,  I am  not a mule to carry things for others to enjoy 
Increased demand of tiffin  made him  open up his  burnt spirit,  as expected shamsa appa s mouth opened to shut again with a bashful  crimson  streak running across her cheek 
But why have you made such rascally friends,  don't let them touch your things,  stop them from  having them,  don't you have an Almira to keep your things  , you also have  your mother's   iron trunk , keep your things inside safe and lock it up , or tell them all the things are  under a magic spell casted by appa  s husband
Do you think I didn't try that,  I told them  they would turn owls,  their hair will fall  leaving  them bald  or they can grow  tails , appa what do you think I did invent  so many  new stories to fool them and  safeguard my own interests,   believe me  at least one hundred and 9ne tricks  I tried  all failed 

No comments: