Sunday, September 29, 2024

page 21

....the morning was  today also  like any other day,  same chirping of noisy birds,  sunshine warm and bright,   sitting in the courtyard  girl students of appa learning their lessons,  but along with all these  sounds  one more was echoing   that he came out 
Come on kids, today  s lessons are over, now all of you  are free , run back to your homes,  quickly  out of my sight,  what more could children  want,  happily they began packing up, she was starting at him  stunned,  next moment  he came to sit by shamsa  s side,  her heart sank 
You know so well how I live there,  studying all day long  after that  suffocating hostel  doesn't let me have a peaceful night  s sleep,  I wish to go back home and sleep heartily,  but here at home same thing  unfortunately,  I can't tell others but at least you should have understood  that  someone is trying to sleep  and there ought not to be noises around 

No comments: