Tuesday, September 10, 2024

pyari biwi

...he was  driving his car on the motorway  , a police officer chased him to a halt 
Yes sure what is the matter,  why did you stop me 
Speed limit is sixty you are on eighty 
Absolutely nit, I was driving fifty 

Come on darling  hus wife said  you were flying over one hundred 
The man  snarled at her 
Also your car lights are broken 
I have no idea if it
Darling fir past three days I have been telling you about that 
The man glared at her 
You don't have your seat belt on, added  the officer one more charge  to the list
I took it off when you stopped me
Darling,  but you  never  put the  car belt on
Turning to her the man growled  and threatened to smash her head 
Does your husband always talk to you in this manner 
No, just when he is drunk 

No comments: