Friday, July 1, 2011

Agar Milna Nahin Humdum--zakyah belgrami

  • Come  to  me , close  to  me
  • To  decorate  dreams  in my  unopened  eyes
  • The  cord  of  love  is  played
  • Sing  to  me  on its  tune
  • Dissolved   completely  in your  love
  • Come  just  once  smilingly to  me
  • Its  my  wish , its  an appeal
  • Hold  my  hand, embrace  me  tight
  • Your  story  is  also  mine
  • Speak of  it  with me
  • If  not  possible  for  you 
  • Say  it  with your  eyes
  • Losing  all hope  of  my  love
  • Come  to  me , to  test  me
  • You  are  my  love
  • Be  my  life   to  spend  it
  • Come  to  me, close  to  me
  • To  decorate  dreams  in my  unopened  eyes
arsalah  recouping sees  rafi  more  often than not,  on the  phone  they  hang  out  for  over  hours, discussing  their  past   mostly  at  night,

No comments: