Thursday, July 7, 2011

page-- 239

  • Today  again
  • Autumn wind
  • At  my  doorstep
  • Scattered dry  leaves
  • If I  want  to  gather  them
  • i  could not  do  so
  • Because 
  • Of  my  bitter  past  memories
  • That  in my  mind  are  scattered 
  • Like the  fallen leaves 
  • At  my  threshold
pari  is  ready to  make  a  monument  of her  room   that she  has  very  tastefully  decorated , she  is  not  happy  to  give  it  up  for  anyone , not  even for  taghral  who  is  arriving  shortly  from australia  to  stay  with them, her  sister  , mother  and  grandmother  try  to  make  her  understand    that  too  much  possessiveness   on her  part is  not  correct but  her  argument  is  there  are  other  rooms  where  guests  can be comfortably  accomadated,

No comments: