Tuesday, April 23, 2024

page 201

....but I can  certainly  make a guess,  her tone was  meaningful     she declared   her guesses  proved  always right 
Aren't you getting above yourself
If you don't believe me  try ne this time her voice  was filled with a strange note
But  during their conversation  he had made it very clear 
It is acceptable  in their religious community to become friends  from that moment onwards  explained jasim  plainly,  I never try and test my friends,  I have  made you my friend  so I trust  you are my friend  and therefore  no reason  to test your intentions 
In  that case  I will tell you  all  without your asking questions,  she was stressing  pressure on each and  every word strongly,  if I am not wrong   and  it's  hundred percent  certain  it's not wrong  you exited from the airport  with khalal huskies  , then you went together to his house  and right now  you are coming from there
Your  speculation   is  and  belief  are incredibly powerful  sighed coolly  jasim
 But so sorry  you have the  control of the steering wheel 
If you wish   I can stop tge car on the side of  of the road nish spoke  meaningfully 
Jasim  quickly explained  it wasn't necessary 
We are just two minutes away from  taqsim  square  her voice was sensational  

No comments: