Thursday, July 24, 2008



.fix_height_43BF14700817D403 { height: expression(gebi('forheight_43BF14700817D403').offsetHeight
Who's made of stone, who's made of mud,And I'm made from silver and shine.My act is betrayal, my name is Marina,The fragile sea foam am I. Who is made from mud, who is made from flesh -There's coffin and coffin plates..Baptized in a sea font and unceasinglyBroken in my flight! Through every heart, through every netWill poke its head my will.You will not make me the salt of the earthCan you see these my loose curls? I resurrect with each wave, poundingAgainst your granite knees!May be well the foam - the high foam -The high foam of the seas! Translated by Ilya Shambat***Кто создан из камня, кто создан из глины, -А я серебрюсь и сверкаю!Мне дело - измена, мне имя - Марина,Я - бренная пена морская. Кто создан из глины, кто создан из плоти -Тем гроб и надгробные плиты...- В купели морской крещена - и в полетеСвоем - непрестанно разбита! Сквозь каждое сердце, сквозь каждые сетиПробьется мое своеволье.Меня - видишь кудри беспутные эти? -Земною не сделаешь солью. Дробясь о гранитные ваши колена,Я с каждой волной - воскресаю!Да здравствует пена - веселая пена -Высокая пена морская! 23 мая 1920MARINA TSVETAEVA(1892-1941)


Take your thoughts deeper into your inner world. Discover and begin to experience your original strength of peace.Focus on the thoughts: "My original strength and original quality is peace."Ask yourself "What is peace?" When we examine what it is, then this understanding makes it easy for concentration to take place. If we do not exercise this word in our mind and intellect, it cannot be absorbed by the soul. Otherwise, we know of the idea of peace but it remains just an intellectual idea, rather than a personal reality or experience.

No comments: