Tuesday, November 8, 2022

page 37


...breakfast is almost ready,  get ready,  I will drop you to college,  she dropped the egg to the pan with a sizzling sound,  she quickly removed the   hot slices  from the tawa to place them on the plate,  then she poured the steaming tea  into the cup,  she arranged the tray,  putting the omelet between the two slices,  some ketchup  smeared over it to make a sandwich out of it
Thanks so much but I can manage by myself to the college,  I don't really need you to pick and drop me,  she shouted loudly from her room , roshni  heard her and her tone  sent a shiver down her spine,  she put the tray on a table and sat down in the sofa nearby  and with a  shadow of a smile waited for her room door to open,  roshni  suggested she could drop her  some distance away from the university,  nobody will notice you getting out of the car 

No comments: