Sunday, March 12, 2023

page 33

....hello miss ayesha Akhtar, how are you,  hearing your voice after ages, , where do you keep yourself in hiding 
Hajra held her phone in one hand  and with the other  took off her glasses to put them on the open file before her before leaning against the back of the  chair  more comfortably 
Come on hajra  appi , why would you  remember me anymore,  complained ayesha in her  stylish manner 
Of course I miss you so much,  several times  I phoned you  but never received my call  explained hajra in her gently  that disconcerted  ayesha 
Oh, I was  kept so busy  that's why ayesha  became silent 
Right, your   busy life is open to all, but you have forgotten our magazine 
Finally hajr had poured out her silent  hurt, ayesha Akhtar  was waiting for this precise moment  and fearlessly  sighed and commented  hajra appi your institution is my home I consider,  working with others fir tgem is a necessity  because  contracts are done,  now I am free  and very soon your publication will receive my  zauq e rang  through email 

No comments: