Saturday, March 25, 2023

page 81

...he recited his beautiful name Alina quickly  noted it down in her diary 
Just a month or two 
A year or whole lifetime 
Who wants it
Merely a day
Your companionship for one day 
From fahar sunrise  fragrance 
To  the gentle  soft sunset at asar
One full day completely 
If I get to be with you 
I shall  consider it my last  day of life 
To spend the rest of my life 
So you remember it as special 
To miss me forever 
You be worshipped as woman not as goddess 
.
.
You know refusing tea 
I believe is a crime 
You know I don't like coffee 
On that specific day I will 
Have your coffee and refuse my tea 
Looking at you 
To see nothing else anymore 
.
.
I will tease you 
Annoy you 
And you will pay for my coffee 
I shall be the guest 
I know it
That day will never happen 
I know 
The rotation of three sixty five days 
Is never completed 
In all my years 
Each year has one day less 
Such  a person would compose nazms
What matters 
These were compositions written 
On that specific day 
When you gave me your one whole day completely 
Only once a lifetime 
That never happened 
.
.reciting he glanced vaguely around to catch Alina  s , both turned away in silence to go about their own ways,  sometimes this silence happens just before time takes a turn 

No comments: