Wednesday, May 24, 2023

page 167

...iltajà
Beghum took the car  out and  occupied the driving seat, husband  sentimentally  appealed  to  drive carefully  and  hit the cheapest  thing 

 One day she reached home carrying a extra large carton  containing  lots of tiny holes in it
Her sister enquired  what did she bring home 
Remember I get to see rats in dreams,  so  a cat to catch them all 
But sis  dreams are dreams  and  rats unreal her tone sounded  surprised 
So what the cat I got too is unreal

A man driving  lost his way,  he stopped a cyclist  to ask  the  road to gulistan johar 
The cyclist didn't know it
Fine  then tell me  which road to take to  the university 
I don't know 
Don't you know anything  flared up the car driver 
All I know is I am not lost and  going on  my right way 
 Replied  the  satisfied  cyclist with a relish 

An aircraft  flew across the sea and  in the sky began spinning,   chaos and panic spread,  the voice of the  captain rose on the speaker addressing the  scared to death noisy confused women not to worry it was an imported aircraft,  foreign nationals  were taking care of it regularly so all must remain calm,  they can look out of the window and make their trip even more enjoyable by watching the  setting sun  the red ball of the sun sinking in the sea , tourists are  seen boating  , you can see the bright red boat  I am in it speaking directly to you from 






No comments: