Tuesday, September 19, 2023

dahar

....Thomas stood before him 
Thank God you're well and alive jasam , did you get yourself drunk last night  that you are  still in bed with a hangover,  I have already  been to your shut door  knocked  several times before going back 
Thanks Mr Thomas for showing concern on my behalf  said  jasam sighing deep  , just for your information I don't drink,  the  reason I slept like a dead log was not drinking but  sheer exhaustion 
I understand he nodded Jacky told me last night with some Michael you had a fight,  that's why I was so  worried for you what if Michael  succeeded in fulfilling the threat he gave you,  Thomas  left his  sentence  incomplete  , the unsaid was quite clear,  jasam picked up the thread of conversation from there  explaining he never bothered about such threats 

No comments: