Sunday, December 31, 2023

Roshan zindgi ka chiragh

Silence prevailed the room,  she  wasn't liking it  at all,  each  moment ticking past  was  making her more uncomfortable,  her  eagerly waiting eyes  staring at nafos before her sitting in his bed,  but  he was  diving  in the  deep ocean of surprise  , wide eyed he  carefully looked at the  eager waiting eyes,   he failed to catch  any trace of softness  in his mother's eyes 
His gaze moved from his mother  to his father  sitting some distance away,  whose  expression was  of sheer surprise but no hardness , his heart felt a little better,  he  mustered enough courage to sit upright  and  took a sip of  his tea to   remove dryness in his  throat  and opened his mouth to say something  but his mother lifted her hand to keep his mouth shut 
How dare you  speak to me like this,  her voice was  flared up 
Ammi,  please try to  understand let me explain,  please  think it over once again, for my sake  my happiness , 
But  in this matter  I am not willing  and not ready to cooperate,  it is absolutely impossible,  better  to change your mind 
Change my mind  but what about my heart,  he turned to look at his father for some support 

No comments: