Sunday, January 7, 2024

from previous

One ought to be self conscious  and you have always been that she said  moving her fingers over the arm of the chair 
You are zulhama   , whose  shadow cast on me  and that alone made me  a great person
She stared back at me without a word,  her intense gaze  were always unbearable and  the  radiance like ever before made him lower his eyes  , he uncomfortably tried to change the subject 
If you hadn't come I was  ready to visit your parents uncle and aunty 
Really,  what for 
He couldn't find any answer  instead he asked what brought her to him  , he wanted to  focus on the real matter 
I need something done,  I thought you'd be able to get it done  , you occupy a powerful post,  must have several important contacts  ,  so it would be easy 
He was startled at her explanation she was  aggressively against  taking favors and giving bribes,  now  she  herself   asking for it was rather odd,  suddenly  a giggle escaped from her lips,  a sarcastic  giggle  laughing at herself 
For the rightful things and to keep lawful order  also sometimes one needs  powerful contacts 

No comments: