Monday, January 29, 2024

muhabbet me haar ke

....baraza ali, this deal will prove mutually beneficial for us both,  it's a hundred percent win win situation,  this deal can give you fifty chores  , in turn all you have to do is to come with me for a few months,  most probably you will be  free  within a few days  and there won't be any more need for you to be with me,  whatever  , the deal will change your life,  it is a turning point 
The Cafe was  absolutely still in silence,  it was morning  and hardly anyone  came to the Cafe at this time 
And what exactly made you believe I would accept this deal  she asked  who was sitting facing him  , listening attentively in complete silence  without any expression,  this time raised an eyebrow  looking directly into his eyes 
Barazah ali, though I don't know you but  I am  very much familiar with money  and it's buying power,  he  smiled wryly before taking a sip from his  coffee mug 
Good,  I like it
She too  moved forward and sipped her own coffee and declared decidedly she  accepted the deal

No comments: