Wednesday, March 13, 2024

,gorakh dhandha

..... he was troubled by incessant  calls , about this or that or nothing in particular  , in fact  people enjoy wasting other people's  time , it's the only entertainment they can get,   they usually start a long boring story  that gets endless , interesting  point is that such useless stories have no meaning at all , absolutely meaningless  , in the past he would  listen carefully to them unfold pointless  tales but now he  picks up the phone  and instructs the callers to reach his office and  hangs up
That day again  the telephone  rang , he picked up the receiver someone on the  line spoke  are you David 
He didn't like this informal  over friendly  style and  asked why  why was he asking , he was about to hang up  when  the caller added  look Mr David  within some time a girl will reach you,  stop her from leaving,  I am  on my way,  I m just about to arrive your office,  do you understand my point Mr David,  he asked 
No, not at all,  David replied fuming 
Then listen carefully as I explain,  soon  a girl will  appear in your office,  she will tell you  about her missing sister,  somehow  try to detain her , don't let her go,  she is a neurotic,  sge disappeared from an institution yesterday,  I am certain she will contact you,  don't let her go I m reaching 
But who are you 
I will pay you more than  you expect  don't you worry  , the phone was shut off 

No comments: